If you think your account has been hacked, please take action as soon as possible.
- If you can still log into your account
Change the password on your profile immediately. Next change password for your personal email address. It's very important also to log out and log in back from any devices you use this access or these services.
- If you can no longer log into your account
Create a new profile using a different email address and a new password. Once you have created your new profile, go to Settings > Help and contact immediately customer care. You will need your old email address and any possible details you recalling is used in the hacked account.
The person handling your request will then be able to either recover or close the old account.
We also recommend that you:
- Choose a complex password with at least one letter, one digit and one special character.
- Make sure you log out of the website if you're accessing your account from a public place.
- Never forward or share your password.